Sunday, 3 July 2016

The British Tag

Hi!
I know it's been a while since I've posted on this blog but I was watching a YouTube video and they mentioned "the British tag" and I'd never heard of it so I've decided to give it a go!
QUESTIONS:
1. How many cups of tea do you have a day & how many sugars?
0, one a week.
2. Favourite part of your roast?
Yorkshire puddings 👌
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Oreo or rich tea
4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Afternoon tea
5. Favourite word?
I don't really have a favourite British word but I googled and it came up with some so I chose Blatant which means obviously.
6. Cockney rhyme slang?
I don't use it so I googled and it came up with some so I chose Sticks and stones which just means bones
7. Favourite sweet?
If I wasn't doing the British tag I'd choose cupcakes but I am so I'll choose Cola cubes which I haven't had them in ages!
8. What would your pub be called?
I looked up pub name generator on google and it had one of them images were it has a column for  initial of first name and initial of last name and mine was "The distant shepherd"
9. No.1 British person?
It has to be the queen! Who doesn't love the queen though?!
10. Favourite shop / restaurant?
Primark/Frankie and bennys. Oh wait, that's Italian. Oh I know, Harry ramsdens, they do like fish, chips, mushy peas and stuff, they don't have one in Northern Ireland but I went to one in the Trafford centre in Manchester. Fish and chips is British, right?
11. What british song pops into your head?
Adele - Set fire to the rain, is that British enough? I don't really like the classics.
12. Marmite?
I haven't tried but I certainly don't want to

So that's the end of my British tag, I hoped you like it!

No comments: